Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Sticks up middle finger at SONY

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it seems like every board i'm on. minus this one people are messing up big time... they shoud just put us in charge.. lol

  2. #22
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Sounds like a damn good idea Krissy [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

  3. #23
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Argh! It makes me so mad, I mean, I had one stupid picture in my sig and it wasn't even that big. I've been on boards that don't allow pictures in sigs before, but they at least let you have different colored text. Now the board is so boring and plain. I also love how they put enjoy at the bottom. It was probably always there, but I never payed attendtion before. [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  4. #24
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar
    I know there's a guideline about not bringing Sony issues to this board but I'm gonna flex mod muscle now and allow it b/c we ALL need to vent about this latest travesty [img]mad.gif[/img]

    They've gone too f*****g far this time [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sony stepped over the line along time ago when they got rid of SG board. From that day they have slowly dissolved into a useless pile of absolute crud!

    The sig thing is ludicrious.. but if some of the Mods on that board had enforced the one sig rule then this wouldnt be happening. The selfishness of some of the people there to insist on all there sigs has lost everyones right to have sigs.

    Firstly Id take out sony and then the multi sig people who are complete twats and a waste of space!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Kat

  6. #26
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I agree absolutely with you Kat!

  7. #27
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Oh dear now the magic is truly gone [img]frown.gif[/img] Sorry guys day has been like that, think I will have an early night.

    Why does the minority always spoil things for the majority?

    Is pi@@ed because I can't edit the sig part of my settings to get rid of the damn sig link! I'd rather have nothing there!

    Long live the SOS it has saved my sanity [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is pi@@ed because I can't edit the sig part of my settings to get rid of the damn sig link! I'd rather have nothing there!
    ***********************

    Same here, Barb [img]frown.gif[/img] I tried to get rid of mine from my profile last night cos it looks really stupid, but it wouldn't let me edit it [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #29
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Ack what a load of miserable sods they are over @ Sony!! [img]frown.gif[/img] Just makes me want to stay put here quite honestly. There's absolutely no fun over there at all!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  10. #30
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    F****** incrediable! I am not the least bit surprised though. I H*A*T*E that board. Why do I bother going over there? *shakes her head*

    HEY SONY! Kiss my white arse *bends over*
    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •